2017 O Scale North West Model Railway & Trade Show will be at the Leigh Sports Village on April 22nd 10am - 4pm.
News of the 2017 O Scale North West Model Railway & Trade Show.
News for March 2017
1. GF Controls added to the list of Traders for the 2017 O Scale North West Model Railway & Trade Show.
2. Major update to the Listings of Layouts, Traders and Demonstrators has been made.
News for February 2017
2.The committee also agreed that the NWOGM website be upgraded to webbuilder premium.
News for December 2016
1. The O Scale North West Show Committee have entered into an agreement with the Leigh Sports Village for the holding of the O Scale North West Show at the Sports Hall venue for the next five years, thus securing the future of the show until 2021 at least. Great News.
News for November 2016
1. First list of layouts for the 2017 O Scale North West Model Railway & Trade Show now up on Show Details page.
News for October 2016
1. Ron Pugh has taken on the role of Layout Liaison. Details of Layouts attending the 2017 Show will be put up soon.
News for September 2016
1. The list of traders booked so far is:- Connoisseur Models, Electrifying Trains, JPL Models, NMRS Models, Premier Components, Ragstone Models, Squires, Warren Shepherd, Direct Train Spares, Omen Miniature, Allen Lewis, Airframed, Signature Kits, Treemendus, Helmsman Model Rail, Metalsmith (Leeds) LTD, PLM Cast-a-ways. These are all confirmed.
2. Meetings to be held this week (21st Sept at Preston, 23rd Sept at High Lane) to discuss progress on Show details. More news to follow here on more traders, exhibitors, layouts and demonstrators. Contact Pete or Mick (details on Contacts page) for meeting times etc.
3, More changes to the list of Contacts. Pete Smith as well as carrying out his Show Manager role has also taken on the position of Chairman. The position of Secretary remains empty.
4, As well as the North East Cheshire test track, four layouts are pencilled in with more expected. Details to go on the Show Details page when confirmed.
5. In attendance there will be the Demonstrators along with the Gauge O Guild Village, the GOG E&T stand and the NWOGM Bring & Buy Stand.
News for August 2016
1. I have made a big update to the How To Get To Leigh Page. Hopefully it is clearer now and will be less criticized.
News for June 2016.
1. The NWOGM Committee is pleased to announced that the 2017 O Scale North West Model Railway & Trade Show will take place at the Leigh Sports Village on April 22nd, 10am to 4pm. This will be the fifth such show at this venue. See Flyer on home page for more details.
2. The NWOGM Committee announce changes to the list of Contacts for the 2017 O Scale North West Model Railway & Trade Show, Ray Ashworth has stepped down from the Show Manager role and Pete Smith, who worked tirelessly in the background on previous shows has taken on that role. Jeff Nicholls has stepped down from the Secretary role. John Firminger is stepping down from the Trade Liaison role and Mick Brown takes over with help from Dave at JPL Models. Everybody's thanks must be given to Ray, Jeff and John for all their hard work over the last 4 years. Contact details for Pete and Mick and the other officers are on the revised Contacts page.
Promoting O Gauge in the North West since 2012.